With driving rules and regulations becoming stricter with each passing year, driving schools have become indispensable for the public. These are designed to give proper lessons to would- be drivers and keep them from being involved in accidents on the road. Some recent laws have also made it mandatory for parents to think of intensive driving courses for their teenage children. If you wish to pass the driving test in your state and drive safely on the local roads and highways, you need to seriously consider driving schools.
Factors to Choose a Good Driving School
When you are looking for professional driving schools, these are some key factors that you have to keep in mind.
1. Pricing – Compare the pricing structure of your school with those of others with similar training services. In order to stay away from unforeseen expenses, you have to pay particular attention to the small prints. You need to know about all the hidden charges and fees. You also need to ask about special offers. A lot of schools offer special packages along with rebates which can be very interesting for you.
2. You have to check the number of hours that you need to spend behind the wheel in the school. This is quite essential and too few hours may not qualify you to pass the EDT test. If your school offers too less number of hours, it might be concerned only about money.
3. A lot of states offer latest information on local driving schools and their customer feedback and approval ratings. For instance, in Canada, you will be able to obtain in local DMV web sites a list of driving schools which are not recognized in Canada. You can immediately filter the most obvious mismatches.
4. Some schools offer 1 hour driving training lesson at no cost or obligation for new students. Ask your school whether it offers the same. You can try it for free and settle for the services only if you like it.
5. Ask your school whether it offer a free car rent or a rent at a discounted rate to their students for the EDT test. If your school cannot provide a good car for your test, it is better to look for another one.
6. A lot of schools proudly declare that they have a 99.99% success rate. You have to take these declarations with a pinch of salt. The success rates of driving schools are not tracked officially by EDT. You IronFX have to get a second opinion from co-workers, friends or ex-students about a particular school that has caught your interest. You may also check out online resources, web communities and forums to get more opinions.
You have to conduct a lot of research to find out the most ideal driving school or college in your locality. If you are picking up driving lessons in Dublin, you have to finish the EDT. You have to enroll in reputed driving institutes such as MyEDT Driving School to obtain valid state license.
Author Bio: Norah works with and her impeccable English writing skills helps her pen down her experiences and feelings in high-quality articles that can be useful for budding drivers.