When it comes to the car shipping, people want best services. After all, it is the matter if their dream cars. In fact, they might have worked hard day and night to get the car. So they want best and reliable services. They want the Car Shipping Companies which are providing the fast, safe and reliable services. Lets’ take a bird’s eye view on what the car transportation companies do.
The Process Of Car Shipping:
Though it is hard to find the best company the internet has made it possible. First, you have to find a company that is providing the car shipment services. Then get the complete information about their registration. In addition, you should also ensure that whether the company you have chosen is providing insurance cover as well.
Then get the information about the services they provide. As a matter of fact, the cost they charge would also affect your decision. Then make sure that it is providing fast yet reliable services. After getting all this information get the quote from the company.
Then the process of shipment starts:
- First when you get a successful quote of a company it will send you a shipment agreement. The company will send you the agreement through mail or fax.
- After reading it, you have to sign that agreement. Then send back to the company along with a deposit. You can send the deposit in the form of cheque and money order. Moreover, you can send the deposit in the form of credit card also.
- When the company receives the agreement signed by you, it will make a schedule.
- Then the driver will make a call to you to confirm the time of picking the car.
- On the scheduled time the driver will come to your place to pick the car.
- As a matter of fact, the driver will inspect the car to check if there are any damages or not.
- If the car is damaged, then he will prepare a report and give to the person you have assigned.
- Then he will load the car to deliver it to the destination.
- In fact, the driver will stop at the places where he has to deliver the other cars as well.
- And then the driver will call within 24 hours to tell the time when he will deliver the car.
- Then the car will be reached on the final destination.
- You have to inspect the car to make sure that the car has not damaged in its way.
- Then compare the report with one that driver had prepared at the time of delivery.
In this way, the Car Shipping Companies work to deliver the cars to their final destination. In fact, it is a safe, fast and reliable way to transport the vehicle from one place to another. Moreover, many companies offer tracking system on their website to check where your car has reached.