Both the Cruze and the Spark from the house of Chevrolet have got a facelift in the 2019 update. The facelifts of both these cars have got minor changes when it comes to features and designs. However, the powertrain options that could be found in the previous models remain the same. Both the cars have already been on sale and are being accepted by the customers with open arms. The facelifts have definitely been successful. Let us take a look at the changes that these cars have got in the updates.
The Saint Maries Chevrolet dealership is one of the finest places if you would like to check out the facelifted models of the Chevrolet Spark and Cruze. You can even get test rides if you like and check out if any of these cars suit you and your desires.
What changes do we get to see in the new Chevrolet Cruze?
- The Chevrolet Cruze seems to have a more refined look with a restyled grille. More chrome has been added to the design. Fog lamp housing and LED signature lights have been added as well. The Chevrolet has LED accent lighting at the rear which has definitely brought out the beauty of the design of this car. The Cruze has become more premium than ever before.
- The 2019 Cruze gets a new alloy wheel design and has a black accent. This can be seen around the window and also on the emblem on the RS variant. The changes are significant because the Cruze hatch would be offered in the LS trim as well. The hatchback is not as popular as the sedan and makes up only about 20% of the entire sales figures.
- The 2019 Chevrolet Cruze has an updated cabin. The 7-inch infotainment system is something that draws attention. It has improved Bluetooth connectivity, better user interface and more applications for an added convenience. The cabin even gets a new Umber, and it is available for all the trims.
- The powertrain of the Chevrolet Cruze remains the same. The car is powered by a 1.4-liter 4-cylinder petrol engine that churns out 153 PS of power and 239 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission. Another option is the 1.6-liter diesel engine that offers 137 PS of power and 325 Nm of peak torque. The diesel variant comes with two transmission options – 9-speed automatic or 6-speed manual.
What has the facelift done to the Chevrolet Spark?
- The 2019 Chevrolet Spark also gets a similar update when it comes to the grille and the added chrome details. The LT trim looks more premium now with the LED DRLs. The front fascia definitely gives a more upmarket feel to the car.
- The car also gets a few more color options – the passion fruit, Caribbean blue metallic, raspberry and the orange burst metallic.
- The 2019 Chevrolet Spark now has a low-speed collision mitigation system. The infotainment system would also be available on the car.
- The powertrain remains the same, and if you would like to test drive it, you can visit the Chevrolet dealership Saint Maries.
Final Verdict: Both the Chevrolet Cruze and the Chevrolet Spark have got interesting facelifts, and the cars definitely feel more premium. These cars should do not offer a good ride but would handle well on all conditions.